Friends of Streicker
Gloria and Bert Abrams
Susan Nieder Acunto and Richard Acunto
Laurie Blitzer and Sam Levine
Amy and Harris Diamond
Bonnie and Cliff Eisler
Cheri and Steve Friedman
Lyla and Howard Glener
Linnea and Dov Gorshein
Kim and Alan Hartman
Rita and Marc Haves
Robin Hertz and Raymond Bragar
Helene and Danny Mashal
Phyllis Richter and Malcolm Ross
Joan and Barry Richter
Karen and Gary Rose
Lois and Philip Rosen
Judy Rosenberg and Randy Haase
Gayle and Howard Rothman
Batia and Miro Silvera
Roberta and Arnold Ursaner
The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center is the nexus for all things Jewish. It is our honor and mission to develop programs that spark curiosity, intellect and imagination, infused with our rich Jewish culture and tradition. We offer a multitude of diverse opportunities that explore Judaism through a full spectrum of interests and passions.
The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center now reaches over 60,000 people a year. This greatly expanded participation is due to innovative programs and classes, diversified outreach efforts and partnerships with other institutions.
To continue our mission, and to grow and strengthen our community, we invite you to join us as a Friend of Streicker.
Becoming a Friend of Streicker helps promote our mission and expand our programming, but that is just the beginning. Your all but $120 tax-deductible gift of $3,600 or more allows us to build on the foundation that connects us, to create more meaningful Jewish experiences and to enhance the lives of our community.
- Acknowledgment in our program catalog
- Expedited registration through Friends of Streicker dedicated email address
- Invitation to exclusive VIP pre/post-event receptions and a photo opportunity with speakers
- Access to all virtual events with complimentary registration, upon request
- Two complimentary tickets to all in-person events, with reserved seating, following social distancing rules (except designated special events and trips)
- Complimentary admission to one Skirball Academy class per semester
- Complimentary copies of all books offered as part of our programming, mailed to an address of your choice (two each, upon request)
- Gratification that comes from expanding and strengthening our community with programs capturing the rich traditions and unique culture of our people